Friday, May 7, 2010

New News

This is for anyone to comment on anything that i should do with this blog, or what i should undo all comments welcome.
Comments away!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are right Ellen- this is your blog and your job is to keep the contributors on task! Keep the forums open and I am sure that you will get alot of positive responses.
    Mr. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello this is Mrs. Goren from Globaldreamers and we are honored and excited to have you and the kids participate in our Holocaust project. The work you kids are doing is great.As I am sure Mr. Kuntz told you, my Mom was a Holocaust survivor and wanted kids to study about it so they would grow up to be better people.
    I know she would have been proud of you all.
    Marsha Goren
    http://www.globaldreamers.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. To our friends in the USA,I think that it is important that children will watch the movie and learn about the Holocaust because children have more time to live, and they can teach their children and so on.
    if we will not learn about the Holocaust then
    we will not be able to teach our children, and none of our family will know about it.
    if none of our family will know about it, slowly all of the families won't know anout the Holocaust.
    then the world will forget about it completely.
    we must never forget the Holocaust!!
    By Nitzan, 5th grade, Ein-Ganim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friends in USA,
    We saw the movie Safe Haven.
    I think that Zabinsk is a hero becaus he did the right things at the right time.
    I am proud that there are people like him in the world.
    I am respect the hard work he has done.
    your friend gaya great5 ein ganim isreal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear friends in the USA,
    I saw the movie: "Safe Haven". The movie tells us about the Holocaust and about a zoo in Warsaw that hid Jewish people . The zoo keeper lets the Jews hide in his zoo. When the zoo keeper lets the Jews hide in his zoo he risks his life because if the Nazis catch him they would have killed him. That is whay I think the zoo keeper was very brave and a very good man. I know that the Holocaust was real but some people say that the Holocaust is not real and it never happened before. Today a lot of people want everyone toremember the Holocaust and that is why they tell us about the stories from the Holocaust. One of this people is Marsha Goren, she has a website called "global Dreamers" she is writing in her website about her mother's story from the Holocaust.
    Your friend Jonathan, Ein Ganim, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen-
    Just a suggestion- Maybe start a discussion thread about what you would do if you were in the holocaust.

    ReplyDelete